^Kono Mama Zutto^


The more I fall in love with you, You know?

The more painful it gets…Why is that?

You just wouldn’t notice


When I have too many problems to deal with

And feel down because of it,

You give me a little kindness

Softly


These feelings are only my imagination

Though I try to persuade myself that

I keep remembering

You



Even if I’m next to you and so

If nothing will change, then let me

Always, always watch you like this

Forever.



Because as Human, we can forget the name, time, and event

But

As Human, We Can't Forget The Feeling



p.s>> Bunga Teratai yang ada di kolam perbatasan antara Kampus Psikologi dan Ekonomi UGM...I Take it By Myself, I'm Such a professional Photographer, ne?

0 komentar:

Background

Powered By Blogger

Siapa Aku

My photo
Tanjung Duren, Jakarta, Indonesia
Kata Agama, Aku dari Tanah. Kata Otak, Aku sekumpulan sirkuit saraf. Kata huruf aku ANY. Kata Hati, Aku berjiwa, jiwa manusia, selayak-layaknya keberadaan manusia di muka bumi.