My Special Friend^^

Dear My Blog,

For my dear friends,

I luv you all forever!

Although sometimes, my heart feels too hurt if I remember that I’ll gone…I must go friends! I don’t want here again, it’s so hurt and scary!

I wanna be happy, maybe in another country I can get what I want that I can’t get here;! happiness,money,healthy n my mom’s smile.

I wanna be successful person who can make my mom prouds with their children! I wanna send my sister study aboard, so she can study there, I wanna my brother and sister have good future, so i I must work hard to make it. I dunno how my future is, but I just make my dream comes true, right?

I love my friend so much because we have different characters, although I can’t divide my feel be same to each other but I effort to appreciate with them.

I have some resume for my special friend characters, based on my mind exactly ^_^

* I knew this girl when I was junior high school, we were in the same class. When the first time, I thought,she is quite girl, but now, all of people know that she is interesting person. In my opinion she has no problem with her life, but sometimes when I touch her skin and speak with her, I feel she hides her problem and don’t wanna tell me. I dunno why, maybe she tells with another her friends…I think before she has many friends like her life now, she feels alone! when I met again in senior high school, we became friend, I dunno what she thinks about me, but I always considere that she is special friend, although she never say anything and give solution when I tell her my problem, but if I see her peaceful face,it makes me calm. I know, you just only hear and try to hear, but do you know friend? you’ve many talent and it still sleep in your brain and your heart! you can solve all your friend’s problem, yes! you can do it! please try! try to speak and give your opinion!you can be great person! don’t give your life with your friend and environment, you must hold on your life by yourself. hey!! WAKE UP…come on wake up! many something special and great things wait you there!

You in My mind…

You’re so peaceful person, you don’t want to make trouble but you don’t wanna solve your problem, right? hehehee..you choose to avoid it. it’s good friend but not for all time,you must know, during you still life on the earth, you will find many life problems, you can’t just avoid it, you must try to make decision obviously, you wouldn’t life with your family or your friends forever, sometimes they will dissappear because each other has life problem and must solve it by theirself not strange people. Please trust me! wake up and solve it, don’t avoid it. because from there you can be mature, smart and life happily. If you get what do you want from your effort, it has meaningful things you do and anyone can’t erase that proud from your mind.

You’re shy girl, it makes your face sometimes become redness, right?heheheee…it’s nature for human. But sometimes, you must try to tell your feeling with somebody you love, you must become bravery…but yeah, it depends on you.

Girl, don’t easy to give up! you must get what you want! it’s so IMPORTANT to face our problems….sometimes our nature make something that can hurt us, but believe in your heart, everything what you want nothing impossible! remember that! NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE! during we can see, smell, touch, speak, move and use our brain, there’s many things you can do, it’s an reason why in the past time, many genius people was born, they thought that they had brain!so they can imagine what they want until long-long-long space that you never think before.

from this, I don’t hope you will read it, it’s better if you dunno anything. But you must know, I trust that you can be better than today! and I miss you forever comes ^_________^

AND

For my dear online friend!

I never know how her face is heheheee…but is it important? I don’t care about that!

Someone in my mind…

I meet this girl just from internet. we never meet or talk before, but I like her, although I know this girl recently, I dunno why. she is mature girl, yes but sometimes she can be so childish ^_^ she can make me smile…but in my mind, she is my lovely friend like my best friends here^^

Her character in my mind….

I always keep attention for her words by words,i always try to understand her feeling. I think she is kindness person. She cares with people around her although maybe she can’t speak honestly. Why I say that sometimes she can be childish?because she wanna get attention from people who knows her. She always tries to tells her problems but…she doesn’t say it clearly. So maybe sometimes many people dunno what she’s doing, and she feels many people careless with her. I think she isn’t stabile person, her feeling can change quickly depends with the situation. it makes people around her so difficult to understand her. She easy to hurts, she difficults to makes friend, it means that she doesn’t give anyone come to her heart easily. She likes special person who can make her adore with them and understand with her. But, if she loves with someone, she loves them more than other people.

Once again I say that I dunno why I like her so much, but from her, I learn many things, she has unique character, just say what she feels, she doesn’t liar woman! I like her because she has different characters with me, she can’t understand me but I know she always tries to makes funny situation, sometimes her words makes me adore with her, but sometimes she can hurt me because I’m not special person so she doesn’t care with me, but it’s okay because day to day, I appreciate with her.

You need friends who care, keep attention, understand and give motivation with you!

God Bless For You, Girls! ^______^

*saya hanya bisa menilai, hal yang sebenarnya hanyalah diri mereka yang mengetahui, tapi setiap orang itu adalah unik. Saya sangat menghargai dan mencintai orang yang mengenal saya, saya akan selalu berusaha membuat mereka nyaman dan bahagia bersama saya, saya akan mencoba membantu mereka yang kesulitan dan mencoba berbagi dengan mereka yang berbahagia.

Karna bagi diri saya sendiri, saya bisa merasa bahagia bila dapat membuat orang lain pun berbahagia. Tujuan hidup saya yang mulia adalah membuat orang berbahagia dengan segala tindakan saya, membuat saya dapat menjaga alam, membuat sesuatu yang akan membantu semua umat manusia di dunia ini, hingga dunia akan menangis dan saya akan tertawa saat saya telah tiada, karna dunia tertawa dan saya menangis saat pertama kali saya melihat dunia^^

0 komentar:

Background

Powered By Blogger

Siapa Aku

My photo
Tanjung Duren, Jakarta, Indonesia
Kata Agama, Aku dari Tanah. Kata Otak, Aku sekumpulan sirkuit saraf. Kata huruf aku ANY. Kata Hati, Aku berjiwa, jiwa manusia, selayak-layaknya keberadaan manusia di muka bumi.