What is Love?

© There’s no rule in love, but there’s a law in love, is to make your love happy
© There’s no price in love, but there’s a value in love, is to live peacefully
© There’s nobody can change world, but there’s one word can change us, is

L©O©V©E

Don’t ask me, how I can make it…..!!

I never falling in love, and hopefully never comes that feeling before I do something to my parents and my life ^___^
Maybe, I know ‘what is love’ but I really don’t ‘what is true love’
Maybe, ‘true love’ just appears in folktales >,< or maybe not
What sense I’ve got, but never ‘love’ comes to me
Because I can’t accept it for now on.

0 komentar:

Background

Powered By Blogger

Siapa Aku

My photo
Tanjung Duren, Jakarta, Indonesia
Kata Agama, Aku dari Tanah. Kata Otak, Aku sekumpulan sirkuit saraf. Kata huruf aku ANY. Kata Hati, Aku berjiwa, jiwa manusia, selayak-layaknya keberadaan manusia di muka bumi.